These crochet flower granny square patterns are easy to make and can be used for many different projects.
Table of contents
What Are Granny Squares
A granny square is a specific type of crocheted square that usually starts from the center and grows outward in rounds or rows.
Crochet granny square patterns are usually made with groups of double crochet stitches that are separated by chain spaces, creating a classic and traditional look.
Granny squares come in come in different sizes and colors and are often joined together to create larger projects, like bags, blankets, clothing, and more.
How To Crochet Flower Granny Squares
There are several ways to crochet a flower granny square and most flowers in a granny square will start as a center circle and are then squared into a traditional design.
The flowers on the squares can be positioned in the middle or in a corner.
Some granny squares will have flat flowers, and others will have a 3d look where the flower sits on top of the square.
What Can You Make With A Flower Granny Square
Here are a few ideas for things that you can make with flower granny squares:
- Afghans or blankets like this lacy daisy granny square blanket.
- Cushions or pillow covers.
- Scarves or shawls.
- Tote bags or purses.
- Table runners
- Square coasters, or mug rugs
- Pot holders or kitchen towels.
- Baby blankets or crib covers
- Wall hangings
- Clothing like cardigans, skirts, pants, tops, or vests.
Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns
More Crochet Pattern Collections
- Crochet keychain patterns
- Crochet heart pattern ideas
- Free crochet basket patterns
- Free crochet patterns for fingerless gloves
- Free crochet scarf patterns
- Free crochet Christmas stocking patterns
- Free Crocheted Christmas tree patterns
- Free Crochet flower granny square patterns
- Free crochet Christmas ornament patterns
- Free infinity scarf patterns
- Free crochet coaster patterns
- Free crochet dishcloth patterns
- Free crochet gift ideas
- Free crochet lap blanket patterns
- Free crochet bookmark patterns
- Easy crochet flower patterns
- Free Scrubby Patterns
Pin this post - Pin now to and take your skills to the next level.
Leave a comment - We're excited to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Share on Instagram or Facebook - Capture the beauty of your finished crochet projects and share it on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @easybreezycrochet or #ebcrochetcreations so we can see your work!