With these crocheted Christmas tree patterns you can have a Christmas tree in every room of your house this Christmas season.
Most of these patterns are small and quick to make. They are inexpensive to make and would make great gifts.
Table of contents
Crochet Christmas Trees
Let your creative side go wild with these crocheted Christmas tree patterns, and decorate them to match your Holiday theme colors.
Use them to decorate your Christmas table as centerpieces, display them on your mantle, or sting them into garlands to decorate your walls or tree the possibilities are endless.
How Do You Crochet A Christmas Tree?
You can crochet Christmas tree designs or shapes in several ways.
- You can make them flat, and use them for coasters, garlands, and appliques.
- You can crochet Christmas tree designs into items like pillows, jumpers, and Christmas stockings.
- If you like a 3d look, you can make Christmas tree amigurumi.
- You can even make Christmas tree hats and scarves.
More Christmas Crochet Patterns
Want more Christmas crochet patterns? Check the links below for more festive ideas.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Patterns
In the list below you will find patterns like coasters, tree decorations, crocheted pieces that can be used to decorate gifts, and more.
More Free Crochet Pattern Collections
- Crochet keychain patterns
- Crochet heart pattern ideas
- Free crochet basket patterns
- Free crochet patterns for fingerless gloves
- Free crochet scarf patterns
- Free crochet Christmas stocking patterns
- Free Crocheted Christmas tree patterns
- Free Crochet flower granny square patterns
- Free crochet Christmas ornament patterns
- Free infinity scarf patterns
- Free crochet coaster patterns
- Free crochet dishcloth patterns
- Free crochet gift ideas
- Free crochet lap blanket patterns
- Free crochet bookmark patterns
- Easy crochet flower patterns
- Free Scrubby Patterns
- Solid granny square patterns
Pin this post - Pin now to and take your skills to the next level.
Leave a comment - We're excited to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Share on Instagram or Facebook - Capture the beauty of your finished crochet projects and share it on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @easybreezycrochet or #ebcrochetcreations so we can see your work!