If you have been looking for crochet heart pattern ideas that you can make for Valentine's Day take a look at this collection.
Table of contents
Valentine's Day Crochet Ideas
The crochet patterns in this collection all revolve around crocheted hearts, making them perfect for many occasions.
You can create heartwarming gifts for your children or your partner, quickly make a thoughtful present for a teacher or coworker, or make classroom Valentines to hand out at school, as well as some easy Valentine's Day decorations for your home.
How To Crochet A Heart
There are many different crochet heart patterns and motifs in all different shapes and sizes. You will find crochet heart patterns for things like:
- This simple heart pattern that's great for beginners. It is a small heart shape made with just one round using double crochet, and treble crochet to create a simple heart.
- 3D puffy hearts create a three-dimensional look. These puffy hearts can be made in many different sizes to make things such as earrings, ornaments, or decorations.
- Lacy crochet hearts have a delicate and intricate lacy design It's often used in accessories like shawls, scarves, doilies, or as appliqués on clothing.
- Combine the traditional granny square with heart shapes to create many different and unique designs like this small heart inside a granny square or this daisy heart granny square.
- Crochet a small amigurumi heart. These are adorable and can be used as keychains, toys, or decorations.
- Filet crochet heart patterns use the filet crochet technique to create a heart shape within a grid, resulting in a lacy and openwork design like in this heart-baby blanket.
- Tapestry crochet is a great way to incorporate colorwork into crochet designs, like in this love birds potholder.
- Textured hearts can be made using techniques like popcorn stitches, bobbles, or front/back post stitches.
- Crochet multiple smaller hearts and join them together to create a patchwork-style heart blanket or cushion cover.
- Crochet a heart using a gradient or rainbow color scheme. This can make a rainbow heart design that pops.
- Crochet a smaller heart and add a long tail to turn it into a cute heart bookmark.
- Crochet a series of hearts and string them together to make a festive bunting for Valentine's Day or other special occasions.
- Crochet heart-shaped coasters to add a touch of love to your table settings.
- Crochet heart-shaped dishcloths for a functional and decorative kitchen item.
Crochet Heart Patterns
More Collections Of Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet keychain patterns
- Free crochet basket patterns
- Free crochet patterns for fingerless gloves
- Free crochet scarf patterns
- Free Crochet flower granny square patterns
- Free infinity scarf patterns
- Free crochet coaster patterns
- Free crochet dishcloth patterns
- Free crochet gift ideas
- Free crochet lap blanket patterns
- Free crochet bookmark patterns
- Easy crochet flower patterns
- Easy granny square patterns
- Free Scrubby Patterns
- Free crochet Christmas ornament patterns
- Free crochet Christmas stocking patterns
- Free Crocheted Christmas tree patterns
- Solid granny square patterns
- Granny square bag patterns
Pin this post - Pin now to and take your skills to the next level.
Leave a comment - We're excited to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Share on Instagram or Facebook - Capture the beauty of your finished crochet projects and share it on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @easybreezycrochet or #ebcrochetcreations so we can see your work!